Euro-Tech GEN25 Series Hand Driven Generator
The GEN25 is designed to charge Nickel-cadmium (NiCad) or Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable batteries in the field.
It provides a highly reliable direct current power source at 25 Watts peak power with a typical cranking speed of between 65 - 90 RPM.
Constructed with a sturdy cast aluminium casing with folding handle and a light weight carry case the GEN25 is easily transportable for emergency charging in remote locations or when no other power source is available.
- Dimensions: 210mm x 95mm x 180mm (Handle folded in)
- Weight: Less than 3kg
- Alternator: 3 phase rare earth magnets
- Voltage: Nominal - 12 Volts
- Peak Power Output: 25 Watts
- Short and open circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Built in thermal shutdown protection
- Single folding handle
- Low Torque
- Low cranking speed
- Quiet operation
- Reliable technology
- Lightweight carrying case
- Tree-mount bracket & ratchet assembly
- Integral output cable
- Instruction card
You may also like