The image of STM3210B-SK/RAIS shown above is for illustrative purposes only
STMicroelectronics - STM3210B-SK/RAIS - Raisonance starter kit for ST ARM core
The STM3210B-SK/RAIS, Raisonance starter kit for ST ARM core from STMicroelectronics is brand new. This Item comes with a full UK warranty & is RoHS Compliant.
UK Shipping costs £7.50 on a 2-3 day service.
This product is RoHS compliant.
Starter Kit (Raisonance) for STM32 Cortex
A complete, full-featured solution for starting application development and evaluating the features of ARM core-based STM microcontrollers.
Raisonance software toolset with:
- GNU C compiler
- RIDE integrated development environment
- High-level language debugger, editor, project manager and SIMICE simulator
- RFlasher dedicated programming interface
Embedded RLink in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
Unlimited programming of the target device and debugging of up to 32 Kbytes of code in RAM or Flash memory
Interchangeable daughterboards featuring different target microcontrollers allowing development of applications for a wide range of ST microcontrollers
REva universal evaluation motherboard with:
- One standard SO-DIMM connector to plug in interchangeable daughterboards.
- Digital and analog I/O evaluation features, including on-board LEDs, buttons, switches, external analog connector, temperature sensor and potentiometer
- IC EEPROM and bus
- RS-232 driver and two DB9 connectors
- Prototyping area
- VDD settings for 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V
- USB powered, no external power required
The starter kit does NOT include a CPU daughter board: this must be ordered separately.
You may also like